Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm baaack


Yes, I have been radio silent for a month, during which we have been very busy with a non-stop flow of wonderful visitors. But I am determined to return to blogging, so if anyone is interested, please "Stay tunned."

The photo above is not quite as egocentric as it may appear. I am not out on a rich man's leisurely bicycle ride. (But, my sons, please note the helmet.) Rather, Mark and I delivered (that is, rode) “cargo bicycles” to a very remote village to be used by strong, young, jobless, men who instantly became their own “Transportation Company” with the introduction of the bicycles. More about that later. For now, I just want to knock off the rust and crank up ye ole blogging machine and say "I'm baaack" to family and friends who may be interested.